Firefox 2

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Second post

Hey its my second posting today.. Iam totally enthusiastic about the blogging world now..with encouragement from my good friend, colleague and active blogger Jammy I decided that by hook or crook, I will definitely make an attempt to "just blog it" every day..

Well I know work kills and will continue to but yes this would definitely be my much needed daily relaxation break..today at home it was good as my son seemed to be getting more used to me..well its good in a way as the only time he actually sees me is for a few hours everyday..sad but true but am glad am finally getting to play father :-) when I look at him a stark reality strikes me and am sure all dads will agree and dads to be and who are planning will also agree with me sooner or later that its the only period of our lives that we actually live without a care in this world..how good it would remain this way..the daily tensions, the thrills and frills, the pressures..no sweat.. the reality is also that only when we see kids to we sense this reality as we have long forgotten that we used to be like this someday..well lets not speak more about this as I know its not possible..but atleast let us aim to make our daily lives as enjoyable as possible with whatever we are doing..be it work, taking a little tea break, having a chat or even blogging :-)

I will be visiting a lot of blogs henceforth to get some good tips on the art of survival in the blogging world, but from the little of what I have seen..the plain simple truth is..just dont get too worked up by it.."just blog it"

Till next time..which is very soon..
Adios
~N~

3 Comments:

Blogger mac_davis said...

I hope you are very sucessful. :)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Naarayan said...

Thanks :-) Read your blog too..interesting topics though am not a "physics" guy..

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home