Firefox 2

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

5 point someone - loved it!

Loved 5 point someone.. it has been quite sometime since I have done this kind of voracious reading.. 267 pages in 2 days (that would make me sound jobless or "vetti" as some of my friends call it) or rather 2 nights flat.. the book was very very interesting.. there were times when I laughed out loudly much to the astonishment of ppl at home who were wondering why I was LOL suddenly from inside the room and came in to check if I had gone mad.. nevertheless.. a few things I could make out was the language was of a typical IITian.. the reason also being that I have moved with quite a few of the IITian lot to make that out.. I already have a few "assumptions" running in my mind on how the characterizations of 3 idiots might have been done but I will put them to rest once I watch the movie.. in the meanwhile have started reading his next book.. two states.. but I will go easy on this one :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bharat K.V. said...

"2 States" is awesome... good fun... maybe I cud relate to it better... Mr.Bhagat's style of writing is damn engaging...

Dun miss "3 Mistakes of my Life"... Again an interesting tale...very Indian

3:04 PM  
Blogger Nive said...

Okay, so maybe I really will start reading it now. The movie was good. I've heard people say that they have done a pretty good job of making it a screen play. It was quite funny and I love all the three main actors :) I just started the Namesake. I will add 5 Point Someone to my current reading list which includes The Namesake and the gazillion books I have to read for college!

I have a small notebook in which I keep a list of books that I want to read over my lifetime. The list only gets longer!

I'm glad you started blogging again. Maybe it will motivate my to restart :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Naarayan said...

@ Bharath - yes.. liking it.. apparently it is semi-biography of Chetan's.. let me finish it..

@Nive - great to see that you are doing so much reading.. and glad me of all persons is motivating somebody to start blogging again :-)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Nive said...

And I started!

501nive.blogspot.com

=D

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home