Firefox 2

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I will be back

I know its been quite a while since I got back to my very own online space..work has been crazy and I have been literally glued to the computer for work reasons alone :-) except of course for chatting with my wife who is returning next week from the land of doughnuts..along with my cute lil son..

But I decided to post in a little note that this weekend am gonna take time off and start working on my blog..hell..when my friend and colleague Jams..an active blogger has got a google page rating of 5 on 10 (not that he was boasting about it)..I should atleast try to get there sometime..

So..till this weekend..have a good rest of the week ahead..if I was wishing myself..it would well be with work alone..as thats what I have been doing almost the whole day offlate..

I will be back :-)

Cheers
~N~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks--take a look at the mind power tools at www.mindmint.com.

3:53 AM  
Blogger Naarayan said...

Sorry but if you would want to advertise yourself on my blog..you could pay me for it :-)

What is your name by the way?

1:39 AM  
Blogger Ari said...

Rawwwk!!!

Boy its been more than a while, how's fatherhood treating you?

About the 2 years in Photon, it was just a moment of ramble and truth. Pursuing my MBA with this 2 years work experience would be my top priority. So what's up with you? How's the consultancy improving?

Let me catch up sometime later, btw Big guy is in the US of A. Doing his Masters...cool shit, aight?

Laters and have fun.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home